Our community is full of creative people of all kinds who love to share their work. At PDXScene Magazine we are all about encouraging and creating people’s creativity. We have a fun little section in the magazine we affectionately call Carnal Crossroads.
Carnal Crossroads is a Reader Submitted Erotic Creative section that allows our readers to submit all kinds of erotic creativity. We accept all forms of creativity from erotic photography, to erotic stories, prose, poetry, Haiku’s… you name it… if it is erotic and you have created it, and we can somehow get it to fit on a magazine page… we will print it… if it is worthy.
We don’t want to limit creativity but we do have to consider ALL viewers of our content. So here are some guidelines of what we will and will not accept.
We WILL accept:
- Images that depict nudity. Bare breasts, vagina, buttocks (male and female) as well as penis (erect or flaccid)
- Graphic stories, and erotic prose… stories in detail…
- Images of 3 dimensional art you have created
We willl NOT accept:
- Images that show penetration of any kind
- Images or stories that depict Scat, Urine, Blood, Drug use, or any illegal activity.
- Images or stories that depict Rape or sexual contact with a minor is expressly forbidden.
- Images that depict anyone who even appears to be under the age of 18. When in doubt we may ask you to prove that you have done your age verifications. YOU are responsible for maintaining records of age verification.
Please use the following form to submit your work. We will review your work, and information and reach out to you if we need anything else. If we decide to publish your work, we will let you know what issue your work will be shown in so you can share with all of your friends.
Thanks for your interest in our Carnal Crossroads section… we’re excited to see your work!